2019 Kohler Engine 24RCL 24 kW Generator
24RCL Single Phase or Three Phase, LPG|Natural Gas
Reliable power for large residential or small business needs. When the power goes out during a bad storm or power failure, your 24 kW KOHLER® generator with industrial-grade engine keeps your home or business - from central air to sump pump to personal computers - up and running.*
- Smart: You get steady, high-quality power that protects your electronics from damage related to low-quality power sources.
- Powerful: In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power and keeps you connected to the things you love to do.
- Premium warranty: We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and an aluminum enclosure that's built to last.
- Quiet: Neighborhood-friendly, with weekly exercise volume that's similar to a normal conversation.
- Innovative: This generator's patent-pending innovations include a three-fan, automotive-style cooling system that keeps the sound level down.
- Powerful operation on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG); the 24RCL provides 100 amps on LPG and 87 amps on natural gas.
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity, with 24RCL at 37kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with extremely low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics and appliances
- Powered by Kohler KG2204 industrial-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
- Compatible with OnCue® Plus and optional OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, Programmable Interface Module (PIM) and Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit (LCM or Load Shed Kit compatible with single phase generators only).
- Extremely quiet operation with sound at 61 dBA at full speed and 54 dBA at exercise (normal conversation level)
- RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is standard
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Compatible with optional OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, Programmable Interface Module (PIM) and Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit (LCM or Load Shed Kit compatible with single phase generators only).
- Rated kW LP: 24 kW
- Rated kW NG: 21 kW
- Amps LP: 100 amps
- Amps NG: 87 amps
- Peak Motor Starting kVA @240 V: 59 kVa
- Alternator Note: All information shown is for 1 Phase 60 Hz generator with the largest alternator option available.
- Displacement: 2.2 L (134.25 cu. in.)
- Horsepower: NG 36 hp, LP 40 hp
- Enclosure Material: Aluminum
- Sound Output During Weekly Exercise: 54 dB(A)
- Sound Output During Full-speed Operation: 61 dB(A)
- Response Time: 10 seconds
- Warranty: Premium five-year limited warranty
- Country of Origin: US
- Certifications/Listings: EPA|CSA|UL 2200
- Automatic Transfer Switch Included: No
- Remote Monitoring Available: Yes
- Off Grid / Utility Backup: Utility Backup
- Weight: 1260 lb. (572 kg)
- Alternator Type: 4-Pole, Rotating Field
- Fuel Consumption on NG at 50% load: 199 cfh
- Fuel Consumption on LP at 50% load: 84 cfh
- Controller: RDC2 Controller
- Cylinder Arrangement: Inline-4 cylinder
- Dimensions: 1880 mm x 836 mm x 1169 mm (74 in. x 32.9 in. x 46.0 in.)
- Engine Manufacturer/Description: KOHLER
- Engine Model: KG2204, 2.2L, 4-Cycle, Natural Aspiration
- Engine/Alternator RPM: 1800
- Fuel Type: LPG|Natural Gas
- Frequency: 50 Hz|60 Hz
- Phase: Single Phase or Three Phase
- Voltage @ 60 Hz: 120/240
- Digital Voltage Regulation: ±1.0%
- Built in Mounting Pad: No
- Engine Type
- KG2204, 2.2L, 4-Cycle, Natural Aspiration
- Gas: 36 hp; LP: 40 hp
- 134.25 cu. in. (2.2 L)
- 74 in. (1880 mm)
- 32.9 in. (836 mm)
- 46.0 in. (1169 mm)
- 1260 lb. (572 kg)
- AC Output
- 21 kW
- Noise Level
- 61 dB(A)