2019 Country Clipper Challenger - 24 hp Kawasaki® FS730V (2452KAJ-D500)
Call for Price
Challenger - 24 hp Kawasaki® FS730V (2452KAJ-D500)
The Challenger is a perfect fit for commercial and heavy duty residential users. Designed for durability and reliability, while also providing easy access to the underside of the deck, spindles, and engine for necessary maintenance.
- Stand-Up Deck: All Country Clipper Mowers feature our revolutionary, patented Stand-Up Deck for quick, easy under deck access.
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Deck: Heavy Duty Welded Steel Deck with built in bullnose bumper ensures superior strength and durability.
- Pivoting Front Axle: Front Axle Pivots on heavy duty roller bearings giving it complete terrain contouring ability.
- Commercial Grade Forks and Castor Wheels: Fabricated Steel forks with 13 inch tires.
- Joystick Steering System: Exclusive Point and Go Joystick allows for ease of operation.
- Twin Lever Steering System: Country Clipper also offers twin lever steering, if you desire a more traditional feel.
- Premium V-Twin Engines: Kawasaki and Kohler V-Twin engines give you the power and durability to tackle the most demanding conditions.
- Low Center of Gravity: Gas tank is designed to fit under the seat allowing a low center of gravity for optimum handling.
- Engine: 24 hp Kawasaki® FS730V
- Horsepower: 24
- Cylinders: 2
- Oil Capacity: 2 qt (1.9 L)
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400
- Hydro Oil Cooler: N/A
- Fuel Capacity: 7 Gallon
- Steering Control: Joystick
- Stand-up Deck: Standard
- Pivoting Front Axle: Standard
- Roll-Over Protection: N/A
- Tires, Rear: 22x11-10
- Tires, Front: 13x6.5-6
- Turning Radius: Zero-Turn
- Ground Speed (Forward/Reverse): 9 mph/5 mph
- Length: 79"
- Height : top of seat back: 51"
- Height : top of ROPS extended: N/A
- Height : top of ROPS folded: N/A
- Width, Tractor (outside rear tires): 49"
- Width, Deck w/ Chute: 65"
- Width, Deck Chute Up: 53"
- Cutting Width: 52"
- Cutting Height: 2" - 5" (1/4" increments)
- Deck Construction: Laminated Welded 12 Gauge Steel Deck with 10 Gauge Strategic Reinforcements, including protective bullnose front & high impact anti-scalp rollers; 3/8" x 2" wear bar on trim edge
- Deck Engagement: Electric, Warner®
- Blade Length: 18.375"
- Spindle Assembly: Cast aluminum housing; 1" diameter shaft; maintenance free
- Blade Tip Speed, approx.: 18,000 fpm
- Weight: 861 lbs
- Seat: High Back, Enhanced Comfort Seat with Statisc Suspension and Adjustable Slides
- Other Standard Features: Hour Meter, Electric Start, Arm Rest, Cup Holder, Front Step, Hitch Plate
- Grass Catcher: The Challenger Grass Catcher features three heavy duty cloth bags totaling 12 bushel capacity. It is designed with a tapered cut to provide ease in removing and dumping debris.
- Light Kit: Bright LED lights are easy to install and give you that extra bit of daylight.
- Mulch Kit: Country Clipper mowing decks can be converted to a mulching deck with the mulch kit. Installation will never be easier than it is with the Stand-Up Deck.
- Hand Jack: The Hand Jack allows the operator to easily raise and lower the deck for serviceability and cleaning. It can be operated with the included hand crank or an impact drill.
- Hand Rail: Universally designed to assist the operator when entering or exiting the mower. Coupled with the wide front step, climbing into the seat has never been easier.
- Commercial Use: First 2 Years - Parts & Labor, 3rd Year - Spindle & Frame/Deck Weldement, Parts, 4th & 5th Year - Frame & Deck Weldment, Parts
- Residential Use: First 2 Years - Parts & Labor, 3rd Year - Parts, 4th & 5th Year - Frame & Deck Weldment, Parts
- See your local Country Clipper dealer for more details.
NOTES:Due to continuous product improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 HP
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 22x11-10; Front: 13x6.5-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.