2019 Briggs & Stratton 60 kW1 Fortress Standby Generator System (76860)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
60 kW1 Fortress Standby Generator System (76860)
Designed to handle the needs of the largest high-tech luxury homes or businesses, the liquid cooled 60 kW¹ standby generator system can power it all - no problem.
- Symphony II®: Thanks to Symphony® II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- 6 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: The longest warranty in the industry. Our most comprehensive 6 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- GM Vortec Engine Power: The commercial-grade GM Vortec 1800 RPM engine packs a punch when called upon, yet it's more fuel-efficient and runs quieter than higher RPM engines.
- Corrosion-Resistant: Durable, all-metal enclosures are built to last protecting against extreme weather conditions and supported by the longest enclosure warranty in the industry.
- Superior Customer Support: Shopping for the right standby generator for your home can be confusing, but Briggs & Stratton will be with you every step of the way. Complete our web form below or visit the Customer Support portal to get your questions answered.
- Trust the Power Experts: When your family chooses Briggs & Stratton, it's choosing the engine experts of more than 105 years.
- Financing Solution: We have partnered with Synchrony to provide financing solutions that fit your needs. Special financing* is available on qualified Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators on the Briggs & Stratton Standby Power Credit Card.*Subject to credit approval Minimum monthly payments required.
- Model Number: 76860
- Running Watts (NG)*: 55,000
- Engine Series: 5.7L 4-Cylinder, Operating at 1800 RPM
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (LP): 250
- Alternator Type: Computer Friendly
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 512040 BTU/Hr
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Oil Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault
- Width (in): 39.5
- Weight (lbs): 2020
- Running Watts (LP)*: 60,000
- Engine Brand: GM Vortec
- Engine Displacement (cc): 5736
- Voltage (V): 120/240V AC, Single Phase, 1.0 pf
- Running Amps (NG): 229
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 6.5 gal/hr
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Length (in): 98.4
- Height (in): 44.5
- Warranty (Product)***: 6 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
NOTES:1 This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators). 2 Warranty details available at briggsandstratton.com. 3 Installations must strictly comply with all applicable codes, industry standards, laws, regulations and provided installation manual. Running engines give off carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless, poisonous gas so it is important to keep exhaust gas away from any windows, doors, ventilation intakes or crawl spaces. The installation manual contains specific instructions related to generator placement in addition to NFPA 37, including the requirement that Carbon monoxide detectors be installed and maintained in your home. 4 Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions at 1/2 and full load. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances - fuel flow rates may vary depending on these factors. *NG = Natural Gas; LP = Liquid Propane. **Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions at 1/2 load. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances - fuel flow rates may vary depending on these factors. ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Engine Type
- 5.7L 4-Cylinder
- 5736 cc
- 98.4 in.
- 39.5 in.
- 44.5 in.
- 2020 lb.
- AC Output
- 60,000W (LP)