2018 Mantis Easy Spin ComposTumbler CT09001
Easy Spin ComposTumbler
Makes compost in as little as 4 to 6 weeks*
The Easy Spin ComposTumbler is the perfect back yard and urban composter, making compost in as little as 4-6 weeks* from everyday kitchen refuse. This economical, small composter fits comfortably on the patio, deck, porch, outside the kitchen door or alongside the recycling bin. Holds up to 4 bushels.
• Compost bin contents are completely enclosed.
• Vented end caps allow proper air flow and drainage.
• Door latches securely to contain odors and keep animals out.
• Easy-grip grooves make rotating the drum simple.
- Contains up to 4 bushels of composting materials: As much compost as you need for smaller gardens and flower boxes.
- Turning Grooves: Allows for easy gripping and rotating the compost bin.
- Aerator/drainage unit on the bottom – Combined with screened side vents: Aeration allows for necessary air-intake, and release of excessive moisture,known as ‘compost tea’, with no compost spillage.
- Insulated high-density polyethylene drum: Fluctuations in temperature are no problem with the Easy Spin ComposTumbler – make compost in cooler weather.
- Drum Capacity: 5 cu. ft. Holds up to 4 bushels (37 gallons) for composting; over one 30-gallon trash bag of material
- Size: 30 in. H x 31 in. W x 26 in. D
- Drum Height: 7 in. off the ground
- Drum Materials: Double-wall, high density polyethylene with insulating air cell. BPA-free, food grade plastic end caps.
- Frame: Polyester powder-coated black steel tubing
- Drainage: Aerator/Drainage unit on the bottom
- Air Circulation: Screened vents on each side
- Turning: Indented grooves on drum allow grip for turning
- Color: Sage Green
- Time to Finish Compost: Finished compost in 4 to 6 weeks* (* Compost times depend on ambient temperature and combination of materials being composted.)
- Guarantee: 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee: Try it for 60 days, risk-free.
- Warranty: 2 years
- 5 cu. ft.
- 26 in.
- 31 in.
- 30 in.