2018 Mantis 2-Cycle Tiller/Cultivator 7228
Mantis 2-Cycle Tiller/Cultivator 7228
The Mantis 7228 2-Cycle Tiller/Cultivator makes gardening faster and easier than you ever dreamed possible! It’s the lightest tiller (only 20 lbs) but it will bust sod or dig a planting hole faster than using a shovel. Plus it can speed-weed up and down garden rows. Just flip the tines around to the cultivating position. The 2-stroke engine uses a 50:1 gas/oil mix. Ergonomic handle grips with integrated throttle control for easy speed control.
- Reliable Easy-Starting Engine: Commercial-grade two-cycle (gas/oil mix) engine with pushbutton priming for fast, easy starts every time.
- Ergonomic Handles: Ergonomic handle grips are designed for comfort. Flush-mounted throttle control lets you control the speed.
- Innovative Transmission Design: Turns the specially designed curvy tines for maximum performance with minimum weight.
- Compact Design: The Mantis 7228 Tiller/Cultivator works in tight places where bigger rototillers can’t. Weighing just 20 lbs. makes it easier to maneuver.
- 10" Tilling Depth: The 7228 Mantis Tiller/Cultivator will rototill up to 10" deep. You’ll have better soil. And better soil is the foundation of better gardening.
- Uniquely Designed Curvy Tines: Mantis Tillers dig deep even into the hardest soil, instead of bouncing around like other mini-tillers. Tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage. If one of them ever breaks, we’ll replace it for free. No matter how long you’ve owned your tiller.
- Versatile: Turn the tilling/cultivating tines around and the “tiller” becomes an exceptional power-weeder. You’ll use it all season long! Optional garden and lawn care attachments add even more versatility.
- Fold-Down Handles: For easier transport and storage
- Engine: 2-cycle (gas/oil mixture in tank) 21.2cc
- Warranty: Five Year Warranty. Five year handle-to-tine coverage. Tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage. Engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer.
- Tilling Width: 9 in.
- Tilling Depth: 10 in. or reverse tines to shallow cultivate 2 in. to 3 in.
- Weight: 20 lb.
- Starting/Operating: Recoil (pull starter rope to start). Infinite speed throttle – user controls speed and power
- Tine Speed: Up to 240 rpm
- Grips: Ergonomic handle grips are designed for comfort.
- Guarantee: 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee: Try it for 90 days, risk-free.
- Engine Type
- Tilling Width
- 9 in.
- Tine Diameter
- 10 in.
- 20 lb.