2018 DR Power FBM10AMN DR Field and Brush Mower
FBM10AMN DR Field and Brush Mower
Lightweight but rugged, our PRO-26 has the power for cutting the thickest field grass and clearing brush and saplings up to 2" thick. Accepts all our optional attachments that make the DR a year-round workhorse!
- 10.5 HP Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt Engine: The legendary power, performance and durability of Briggs & Stratton® engines make them the obvious choice for our Walk-Behind Field and Brush Mowers. The PRO-26 10.5 HP model uses a durable 344 cc Overhead Valve PowerBuilt Series manual-starting Briggs engine with cast-iron cylinder sleeve.
- 26" Pivoting Deck: The 26" deck is wide enough for effective clearing, but is still very maneuverable. Unlike rigid, fixed decks found on some mowers, the DR deck pivots from side to side, allowing it to follow the contours of rough terrain. This feature minimizes scalping and improves traction.
- Superior Mulching: Our decks are enclosed on 3 sides, so that cut material is chopped and re-chopped, reducing grass and brush to a fine mulch. This means less material is left behind in your field, and none of the windrows you get with side-discharging mowers.
- Gear-Driven Transmission: Lock it in and Rip it up!: Unlike hydrostatic drives, the DR's geared transmission lets you lock in your ground speed, leaving your hands free to steer the machine across uneven terrain (instead of fussing with touchy throttle controls as you go). With 3 forward gears, you can choose a fixed pace that's right for you.
- Custom-Made Blade Spindle: Made of 1.375" thick cast iron with oversized double sealed bearings, the blade spindle is integrated into the deck housing and reinforced for vibration-free performance. Designed to provide years of maintenance-free use (and abuse!).
- Big, Lugged Tires for Sure Traction: No other brush mower has tires like this. They're the biggest (18" x 6.5" x 8"), they have superior lugged treads that pull the mower through or over just about anything, and they are sealant filled...which means they're highly resistant to puncture. Tough as nails, apparently!
- Commercial Grade Electric Clutch: Our industry-leading, self-adjusting clutch is designed for easy access and quick swapping out of optional attachments. After 245 hours of testing we only used up 10% of the life of the clutch. There are no cables to stretch or idler pulleys to get out of adjustment.
- Built to Take a Beating: Field and brush mowing is a bruising business, and underbuilt mowers don't survive long out where the tough stuff grows. We frame our machines with heavy-duty, laser cut steel, and reinforce key stress spots so you get a product that will withstand years of use and abuse.
- Attachments Add 4-Season Versatility: Thanks to our quick-change coupling system, the DR's brush mowing deck can be swapped—in just minutes—with one of our optional PTO attachments: a 42" finish mower, a 30" snow thrower, a wood chipper, or a 42" grader blade. It's like owning 5 machines in one!
- Adjustable Handlebars: A comfortable working height is important, especially when traversing rough terrain.
- Ergonomic Controls: Both on the control panel and on the grips, all DR Field and Brush Mowers controls are designed to optimize operator comfort and minimize hand fatigue. Everything you need is right at your fingertips, so there is no walking around the mower to make adjustments.
- Heavy-Duty Powder Coating: Our frames and decks are finished with a tough, durable powder coating that resists scratching and promotes long life.
- Clutch: Electric
- Cutting Width: 26"
- Cutting Capacity: 4' High Grass 8' High Weeds 2" Thick Saplings
- Cutting Height: 3.5"
- Number of Blades: 1
- Length: 80.5"
- Width: 30.25"
- Height: 48.2"
- Weight: 268 lbs
- Blade Length: 26"
- Shipping Dimensions: 62"L x 45"W x 44"H
- Handlebar Height: High: 42" Low: 38"
- Shipping Weight: 377 lbs
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Starting Type: Manual
- Horsepower: 10.5
- Displacement: 344cc
- Engine Type: Briggs & Stratton Power Built OHV
- Number Of Cylinders: 1 (Cast-Iron Sleeved)
- Air Filter: Dual-Element
- Pre Cleaner: Yes
- Oil Capacity: 48oz
- Oil Filter: No
- Lubrication: Splash
- Oil Type: SAE 30W HD
- Cooling Methods: Air Cooled
- Choke/Primer: Choke
- Fuel Capacity: 3 Quart
- Inline Fuel Filter: Yes
- Fuel Shutoff Value: No
- Accepts Attachments: Yes
- CARB Certified: Yes
- Assembly: Yes
- Frame: 12 Gauge
- Deck: 12 Guage, Pivotable
- Machine Warranty: 2 yrs Residential Use 90 Days Commercial use
- Engine Warranty: 2 yrs Residential Use 1 yr Commercial use
- Number of Tires: 2
- Wheel Brake with Lock: No
- Dimensions: 18" X 6.5" X 8"
- Tread: Lugged
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 10.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Power Built OHV
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 qt.
- Deck Size
- 26 in.