2018 Country Clipper Charger - 25.5 hp Kawasaki® FX801V (25552KAJ-1055)
Call for Price
Charger - 25.5 hp Kawasaki® FX801V (25552KAJ-1055)
Built with the same standards as the larger BossXL, the Charger is the durable choice for any lawn care professional or large estate owner looking for years of rugged and dependable service.
- Stand-Up Deck: All Country Clipper Mowers feature our revolutionary, patented Stand-Up Deck for quick, easy under deck access.
- Twin Lever Steering System: Country Clipper also offers twin lever steering, if you desire a more traditional feel.
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Deck: Heavy Duty Welded Steel Deck with built in bullnose bumper ensures superior strength and durability.
- Pivoting Front Axle: Front Axle Pivots on heavy duty roller bearings giving it complete terrain contouring ability.
- Commercial Grade Forks and Castor Wheels: Fabricated Steel forks with 13 inch tires.
- Joystick Steering System: Exclusive Point and Go Joystick allows for ease of operation.
- Low Center of Gravity: Gas tank is designed to fit under the seat allowing a low center of gravity for optimum handling.
- Premium V-Twin Engines: Kawasaki and Kohler V-Twin engines give you the power and durability to tackle the most demanding conditions.
- Engine: 25.5 hp Kawasaki® FX801V
- Horsepower: 25.5
- Cylinders: 2
- Oil Capacity: 2.1 qt (2 L)
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® 12cc Pumps & Parker Wheel Motors
- Hydro Oil Cooler: Standard
- Fuel Capacity: 7 Gallon
- Steering Control: Joystick
- Stand-up Deck: Standard
- Pivoting Front Axle: Standard
- Roll-Over Protection: Standard
- Tires, Rear: 24x12-12
- Tires, Front: 13x6.5-6
- Turning Radius: Zero-Turn
- Ground Speed (Forward/Reverse): 10.5 mph/5 mph
- Length: 84"
- Height : top of seat back: 48"
- Height : top of ROPS extended: 72"
- Height : top of ROPS folded: 55"
- Width, Tractor (outside rear tires): 51"
- Width, Deck w/ Chute: 65"
- Width, Deck Chute Up: 53"
- Cutting Width: 52"
- Cutting Height: 2" - 5" (1/4" increments)
- Deck Construction: Laminated Welded 10 Gauge Steel Deck with 10 Gauge Strategic Reinforcements, including protective bullnose front & high impact anti-scalp rollers; 3/8" x 2" wear bar on trim edge
- Deck Engagement: Electric, Warner®
- Blade Length: 18.375"
- Spindle Assembly: Cast iron housing; 1.5" diameter shaft; maintenance free & field serviceable
- Blade Tip Speed, approx.: 19,000 fpm
- Weight: 1081 lbs
- Seat: Deep Bolstered, Maximum Comfort seat with static suspension, adjustable slides, and seat belt
- Other Standard Features: Hour Meter, Electric Start, Arm Rest, Cup Holder, Front Step
- Grass Bagger: The Charger Grass Bagger features three heavy duty cloth bags totaling 12 bushel capacity. It is designed with a tapered cut to provide ease in removing and dumping debris.
- Power Lift: The revolutionary Power Lift allows the operator to adjust the cutting height and stand the deck to a vertical position with the push of a button.
- Mulch Kit: Country Clipper mowing decks can be converted to a mulching deck with the mulch kit. Installation will never be easier than it is with the Stand-Up Deck.
- Light Kit: Two square halogen lights mount easily on the fenders allowing you extra productivity after dark.
- Push Blade: A mower for all seasons! The push blade makes light work of snow removal, landscaping and much more.
- Hand Rail: Universally designed to assist the operator when entering or exiting the mower. Coupled with the wide front step, climbing into the seat has never been easier.
- Hitch Kit: Easy to install with the Stand-Up Deck, the hitch kit allows the mower to attach a small trailer for hauling debris or supplies. Hitch will accept up to 5/8” shank ball.
- EZ Lift Hand Jack: The EZ Lift Hand Jack allows the operator to easily raise and lower the deck for serviceability and cleaning. It can be operated with the included hand crank or an impact drill.
- Residential Use: First 2 Years - Parts & Labor, 3rd Year - Parts, 4th & 5th Year - Frame & Deck Weldment, Parts
- Commercial Use: First 2 Years - Parts & Labor, 3rd Year - Spindle & Frame/Deck Weldement, Parts, 4th & 5th Year - Frame & Deck Weldment, Parts
- See your local Country Clipper dealer for more details.
NOTES:Due to continuous product improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25.5 HP
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® 12cc Pumps & Parker Wheel Motors
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 24x12-12; Front: 13x6.5-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.